Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello all! This is my first blog post ever and sort of a test run to see if I'm doing this correctly, so I'd like to share some cards I made in the beginning of my journey into the art world. About a year and a half ago I was gifted a Cricut and I just soared from there. Obviously my style went way beyond the Cricut and I haven't even used it in over a year, i found my passion is mixed media and I dabble in a little bit of everything now. I look at these cards now and see how much I have changed!

My inspiration has come from other blogs, and i have learned everything i know from all of you, just by faithfully taking the time to blog and share your work. I am completely blown away by all the talented people out there and their amazing creations!  I will post more about myself soon and I hope to hear from all of you out in "blog land" as well!







Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment