Sunday, February 28, 2016

Prima challenges for February


Hi all! So I immediately fell in love with all of Prima's 2016 releases, as I'm sure all of you have. I created these two pieces for the BAP and PPP challenges using most of those new collections.
First up is the layout for BAP.



 
 
And this one is for the PPP, a simple card also made with the Tales of you and me Collection.
 
 

 
 
Thank you so much for taking a look, I hope I've inspired someone today!
-Rachael-
 
 
Materials used:
 BAP-Vintage Emporium Puccini paper, Tales of you & me Ephemera, Tales of you & me Je Suis Amoureuse flowers, Finnabair Washers, Rusty gears and Grungy Butterflies, SIIC from the Butterfly collection, Stationer's Desk, French Riviera, Salvage District and Tales of you & me, Prima doily die, Prima Art Basics Light Modeling paste, Finnabair clear stamp Read to me, Salvage District 3x4 clear stamp.
 
PPP-Tales of you & me Notrin Jardin Secret paper, French Riviera Respirer lair de la Mer paper, Tales of you & me Moi aussi, Je t'aime flowers, Prima Isabella flowers, Royal Menegerie leaves, Tales of you & me Ephemera, Finnabair Melange art pebbles, Memory Hardware trim, Prima doily die.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment