Monday, March 28, 2016

Rusty Treasure canvas

 
I'm back again today with a reverse canvas I just finished. Finnabair's new Rust Paste set is just amazing and as you can see I got a little crazy with it here! I absolutely love how this turned out with all its rusty texture.
 
 
The heart is from Sandra Evertson's Relics & Artifacts line, this is one of my favorites. I covered it with IndigoBlu Mega-flake in Royal Peacock and also some copper Dresden trim. The jewels are Finnabairs Melange pebbles that I painted, those and the heart reminds me of "diamond in the rough". Like beauty rising out of the old and rusty :) 
 
 
 
 
 
This is how it looked when I was adding Finnabair's Art Stones and Mini Art Stones and then I coated them with the Rust Paste.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by,
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment